Hello from Spain

For the english speaking friends of our aircooled forum

Moderatoren: Jörg, Ansprechpartner des Vereins

Antworten
Angel

Hello from Spain

Beitrag von Angel »

Here you are some pictures of my 73 Squareback. I´m trying to go to Saltzburg in june, but there are 1.700 kilometers. Maybe I can go to Thenay (France) in the last days of may, and then complet the travel to Saltzburg.

Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild

You can see more pictures of the car and information in this link:
http://www.vwtype3and4club.org.uk/forum ... .php?t=241
Dr. TL
Volkswagenkenner

Beitrag von Dr. TL »

A very cool car! Hope to see you in Salzburg!

Greetings,

Thorsten
Blog: http://projekt-pommes.blogspot.com
VW 1600 TL, Bj. 71, Mj. 72, saphirblau (2016 nach 25 Jahren verkauft)
VW 1600 Variant (aus Kanada), Bj. 68, Mj. 69, königsrot mit pastellweißem Dach, "Projekt Pommes"
VW 1600 L, Bj. 67, Mj. 68, pastellweiß mit blauer Innenausstattung, "Das Phantom"
Klappwohnwagen Messager Vagabonde 320, Bj. 79 (ähnlich Esterel La Boheme, nur seltener)
Transportanhänger Erka Wolf 200, Bj. 65, EZ 66 (Codename: Buttjes)
Heikosch
Motorhintenhaber

Beitrag von Heikosch »

Hola Angel,
I think we mailed last year regarding your tow bar. At least you managed fit it.
It would be really cool to have you in Salzburg. Nevertheless, we are expecting Type 3 drivers from Bulgaria and England, so the "trophy" for the longest journey isn't your yet :wink:

Heiko
Angel

Beitrag von Angel »

Hi Heiko. Thank you very much again for the tow bar information. It was very interesting for the homologation. I believe it´s very hard to go to Saltzburg. It´s so far, and I may travel with my two little daughters. But I think is easy go next year to Germany if the meeting is near to french frontier. And you can come to Spain too. You have a friend here. Best regards.
Angel

Re: Hello from Spain

Beitrag von Angel »

I´m looking for a good pair of exterior mirrors for my 73 squareback. I would need some pictures before bidding. Thank you ver much.
Antworten